The Proctorial Board is constituted under the chairperson-ship of Prof. Ullas Nivagi, Head of Department – Electronics & Telecommunication to maintain harmony and discipline in the campus and to redress all grievances of students.
The Proctorial Board is mainly responsible for ensuring that rules and regulation framed by the Institute & the University are to be followed by the students. Cases of indiscipline or indecent behavior of any student, cases of individual/ group harassment, threats, manhandling etc. are dealt strictly by the Proctorial Board.
1. Prof. Ullas Nevagi, HoD ETC – Chief Proctor.
2. Prof. Shailendra Aswale, HoD Comp. – Member
3. Prof. S. J. Basha – Member
4. Prof. Saiesh N. Prabhu Verlekar, Faculty IT- Member
5. Prof. Sweta Kamat, Faculty Comp. – Member