Committee is established in order to protect the women staff and students associated with the college from any sorts of injustice or sexual harassment of any nature directly and indirectly. The Cell also provides support and guidance particularly around issues concerning the girl students, female faculty and staff on the campus. The Cell shall provide guidance & support to make the girls feel comfortable on campus and to encourage them for their complete involvement in academic excellence, extracurricular activities and various other activities which help to build confidence in them.
The committee will be responsible to make the females feel comfortable on campus and to encourage them for their complete involvement in academic excellence, extracurricular activities and various other activities which help to build confidence in them including the following:
- To create and ensure a safe environment for women that is free of sexual harassment.
- To create an atmosphere promoting equality and gender justice.
- To develop a policy for prevention of sexual harassment.
- To publicize the policies in English, Konkani and Marathi including through prospectus, notice-board and website.
- To plan and carry out programs for gender sensitization.
1. Mrs. Veda Ramesh Kamat (Asst. Prof.) – Chairperson
2. Mrs. Manjusha Sanke (Asst. Prof.) –Member Secretary
3. Mrs. Sweta Kamat (Asst. Prof.) – Member
4. Ms. Sneha S. Nargundkar (Asst. Prof.) – Member
5. Mrs. Joanita Antao (Adm. Staff) – Member
6. Mrs. Nutan Naik (Adm. Staff) – Member
7. Ms. Naik Shivani Shivshankar (B.E. Comp. Student) – Member
8. Mr. Joshi Aishwarya Dattaprasad (B.E. Comp. Student) – Member
9. Mrs. Bela Shirodkar (Ex. Representative) – Member
10. Prof. Mr. Ullas Nevagi (HoD – E.T.C.) – Member
11. Mr. Vinay Naik (Asst. Registar) – Member